Hotel in the centre of Avignon in Provence
Warm welcome, luxury service
4-Star hotel in Avignon
Today, the Hôtel de l'Horloge is a 4-Starhotel with character. This beautiful 19th century stone building is in a prime location, with its doors opening directly onto the Place de l’Horloge in Avignon. From this base in the city's historic and touristic centre, you'll be able to enjoy an unforgettable break and the gentle elegance of the various rooms.
Avignon and its rich and varied heritage awaits you: its legendary Bridge from where you'll be able to admire the panorama of the medieval town dominated by the Pope's Palace, and also the squares, museums, magnificent town houses, antique shops and galleries that will make your stay even more memorable.
Also suitable for a business trip, the Hôtel de l'Horloge offers One-Night Stopovers as well as a light, well-equipped meeting room.
Avignon, an ancient city at the crossroads of Provence and the Languedoc, welcomes you to its maze of small cobbled streets behind age-old ramparts. The Hôtel de l'Horloge opens its doors onto the heart of this city, which once was the capital of Christendom, and offers you rooms with 4-Star service and also its expertise in the organisation of business events.
Services and facilities
- A charming 4-Star hotel
- Located in Avignon city centre
- Member of the Hôtels Ocre & Azur group
- 66 contemporary, cosy rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- Meeting room
- Function room with Library
- Business Corner
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Tourist Information and Concierge service
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite & Canal + channels
- Telephone in the room
- Safe in the room
- 3 rooms suitable for people with limited mobility
- Pets accepted
- Preferential rates in Palais des Papes (2 min.) or Parking Les Halles (5 min.) public car parks
- Marseille Provence airport (45 min.)
- City centre SNCF train station (10 min.)