Organisation of seminars and meetings in Avignon
One-night stopovers close to the Congress Centre
Seminars and meetings
The Hôtel de l'Horloge is at your disposal for the organisation of your events. A seminar, a formal or informal meeting, a steering committee meeting or a study day; each event deserves special attention that we will carefully tailor to your requirements.
- An air-conditioned function room with library that's full of natural light
- Fully soundproof, our function room offers authenticity, quiet and privacy
- Screen, flip chart and projector
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in the function room and throughout the establishment
- Additional equipment can be rented on request
Function room capacity
The Hôtel de l'Horloge offers a 40 m² meeting room, which can accommodate up to 25 people, so that you can organise your work meetings, working breakfasts, etc.
For larger events, the Hôtel de l'Horloge offers: Le Petit Louvre (50 metres from the Hotel), which has 300 m² of adaptable function rooms (from 25 to 225 people); The Pope's Palace Conference Centre (200 metres from the Hotel),which is 1800 m² in size, can also accommodate you in one of its 16 meeting rooms (from 20 to 536 people) or its reception area (up to 700 people)
Restaurants and entertainment
Lunches and dinners may be available to you in one of our partner restaurants located a short distance from the Hotel.
One of our partners: the Brigadier du Théâtre
The Brigadier is the name of the stick, often decorated with red velvet and gold nails, that is used to strike the 3 blows that announce the beginning of a play. For further information: www.lebrigadier.com
Avignon is the perfect starting point for exploring the treasures of Provence. A multitude of possibilities await you.
- Cultural places to visit: The Pope's Palace and the Pont D'Avignon, the Pont du Gard, Senanque Abbey, the Roman Theatre in Orange, etc.
- Learn about the terroir and wine tasting by following the wine route, about lavender and perfumes; visit the paper mill in Fontaine de Vaucluse, and the candied fruits factory in Apt.
- Sports activities: hiking or biking through the fairytale landscapes of the Luberon, the Alpilles and Mont Ventoux; canoeing on the Sorgue or Gardon rivers; skydiving in Pujaut, etc.
|Half Working Day||From 25€ VAT included per person|
|Half Study Day||From 42€ VAT included per person|
|Study Day||From 52€ VAT included per person|
|Residential Seminar||From 127,50€ VAT included per person|
|Half Residential Seminar||From 88€ VAT included per person|