Identification of the publisher of the website
Company: HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE
Postal address: Place de l’Horloge
1 rue Félicien David
84000 Avignon, France
Head Office: Place de l’Horloge
1 rue Félicien David
84000 Avignon, France
Telephone: +33 4 90 16 42 00
Registered with the RCS (French Companies Register) under SIREN No.: 552621146
SIRET No: 55262114600018
APE code: 5510Z
Share capital: 80160
VAT no.: FR75552621146
Publishing director: Ombelline BROISE-TIAN
Legal representative: Ombelline BROISE-TIAN
Access and use of the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website are subject to these access and use conditions, which you agree to be bound by and are obliged to comply with.
Consequently, we recommend that you read the following carefully. HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE asserts itself to be a responsible company.
In this regard, we remind you that alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Alcohol must be consumed in moderation.
Access and use of the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website by persons located in France, are strictly reserved for adults.
It is for this reason that we ask you for the year you were born every time you access the website.
The HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE company cannot be held responsible for any contravention of the above, and in particular, any incorrect or falsified information concerning the age of the user of the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website.
Access and use of the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website in other countries and territories where the consumption of alcohol is authorised, are strictly reserved to persons legally authorised to consume alcoholic beverages.
Consequently, persons located in a country or territory where the use of the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website is not authorised by the laws and regulations in force, or persons under the age required for access to this website are asked to immediately leave the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website.
Creators’ royalties – Copyright
This website in its entirety falls under French and international legislation on creator’s royalties and intellectual property.
The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with/without sound, as well as all the works integrated into the website are the property of the HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE company or of a third party that has authorised HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE to use them.
The logos, icons and graphics chips represented on the website are protected by creator’s royalties and Articles L.511.1 et seq. of the intellectual property code related to the protection of registered designs.
All rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited, including those for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The brands cited on this website are registered by the companies that own them.
Any unauthorised use of all or part of these rights by third parties is likely to give rise to legal proceedings.
HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE accepts no responsibility in the case of delayed update, or in the case of disruption or the temporary unavailability of the service.
HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the content of this website.
Reproductions, on paper or on an electronic medium, of this website and the works which are displayed are allowed provided they are strictly limited to your personal use only.
This excludes any use for advertising/commercial, and/or informational purposes, and/or purposes that might be in compliance with the provisions of Article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, regardless of the process and the medium used, of all or part of the website, of all or part of the various works it comprises, without having obtained prior consent from the publishing director is strictly forbidden, constitutes a counterfeiting offence and can give rise to civil or criminal legal proceedings, as well as the payment of damages.
The user of the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this website.
HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE cannot be held responsible for elements and events that are outside its control and linked to the use of the website and their effect, or for hardware and/or software incompatibilities and damage that might potentially be caused to the user’s technical environment, and in particular the computers, software, network equipment and any other equipment used by the user to access or use the service and/or the information.
We remind you that fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, hindering or disrupting its operation, or fraudulently introducing or modifying data constitutes a criminal offence.
The hotel-avignon-horloge.com website the use of hypertext links leading to its content, under the condition that:
• permission is obtained from the website’s publishing director
• the deep-linking technique is not used, i.e. the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website pages must not be embedded in the pages of another website but accessed by opening a dedicated window
• the source that will point directly to the targeted content using a hyperlink is indicated.
Any use for commercial or advertising purposed is excluded with the exception of the provisions provided.
This authorisation does not apply to websites distributing information of a polemical, pornographic, xenophobic nature or liable to highly offend the great majority of people.
HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE will not be held responsible for the content of websites proposed in links, regardless of the type of link established from or to hotel-avignon-horloge.com.
HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE reserves the right to oppose its establishment.
Information collected on the website
All of the data collected on this website, regardless of the means employed, is reserved for use by the HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE company.
In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Law (Loi Informatique et Liberté) of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your data.
To exercise this right, contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information collected on this website by the intermediary of forms is the subject of computer processing for the purpose of drawing up a commercial proposal.
The data recipient is: HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE
In accordance with the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and modify your personal data.
If you wish to exercise this right and have your personal data communicated to you, contact us at the above address.
For your financial transactions, the hotel-avignon-horloge.com website uses an external payment solution.
With this system, your payment by credit card is made directly on the secure online banking server.
At no time will your credit card number be communicated to the HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE company.
The general conditions of sale and cancellation linked to online booking or booking requests are clearly indicated in the forms concerned.
You can request a copy of the general conditions of sale from the above address.
The online booking software requires you to check the ‘acceptance of general conditions of sale’ box prior to any purchase.
Tourist taxes, where applicable, will be specified on the hotel invoice.
They are not included in the amounts indicated when you book.
The setting of these taxes is beyond the control of the HOTEL DE L’HORLOGE company.
When consulting our website, information concerning browsing by your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our website, is likely to be saved in the ‘cookies’ files installed on your terminal, depending on the choice you made concerning cookies, which you can change at any time. A cookie is a small text file saved in a dedicated part of your terminal’s hard disk when you consult an online service using your browser software. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is recorded for the term of validity or recording of the Cookie.
What are the cookies issued on our website used for?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information it contains. The cookies we issue on our website are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices made in the settings of the browsing software you use when you visit our website and which you can change at any time.
The cookies we issue allow us to :
• Produce statistics regarding traffic volumes and frequency, and the use of the various elements that make up our website (visited content and sections, browsing paths), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services; adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, according to the hardware and software your terminal uses for displaying and viewing;
• memorise the data related to a form you filled in on our website (registration or access to your account or authentication to access a service provided by our group) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our website (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
• give you access to reserved and personal sections of our website, such as your account, using the user ID or data you might have previously entrusted to us;
• Implement security measures when, for example, you are asked to log in again to content or a service after a certain period of time.
Cookies issued on our website by third parties
Third party applications integrated into our website
We are likely to include in our website third party software applications, which allow you to share the content of our site with other people, make it known to other people that you have consulted our website, or share your opinion on the contents of our website. This is especially the case of the Share and Like buttons originating in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. The social media network providing such an application button can identify you thanks to this button, even if you have not used that button when consulting our website. In fact, this type of application button can be used by the social media network concerned to follow your browsing path through our website, simply because the social media network account concerned was activated on your terminal (logged in) while you were browsing our website. We have no control over the process used by social media networks to collect information when you are browsing our website that is associated with the personal data they possess. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social media networks in order to learn about the purposes, advertising purposes in particular, of the browsing information they can collect via those application buttons. In particular, these privacy policies have to allow you to exercise your choices regarding these social media networks, notably by adjusting the settings of your user accounts for each of these networks.
Your choices concerning cookies
For further information, consult the ‘How can you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using?’ section.
• Agreeing to cookies. The saving of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the terminal user’s wishes, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the options offered by his/her browser software. If you have accepted, in your browser software, that cookies can be saved in your terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and the content you have consulted can be temporarily stored in a dedicated part of your terminal. They can only be read by the issuer.
• Refusing cookies. If you refuse to allow cookies to be saved on your terminal, or if you delete those that have been saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of features that are, however, necessary for browsing certain parts of our website. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require your identification. This would also be the case if we or our service providers were unable to recognise, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings, or the country from which your terminal is connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for consequences linked to the degraded operation of our services resulting from our impossibility to save or consult the cookies required for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
• How can you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using? Every browser differs regarding the management of cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which describes how you can change your wishes regarding cookies.
o For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
o For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies,
o For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
o For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer%20et%20d%c3%a9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
o For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,
The ‘flash’ cookies of Adobe Flash Player™
Adobe Flash Player™ is a software application that makes it possible to rapidly develop dynamic content using the ‘Flash’ computer language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorises the settings, preferences and use of that content thanks to a technology that is similar to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface from that provided by your browser software. If you are likely to view content developed with in Flash language on your terminal, we invite you to access your Flash cookies management tools, directly from the http://www.adobe.com/fr/ website.
Depending on your choices, if your terminal allows them to be saved, the cookies we issue allow us to:
• produce statistics,
• adapt the presentation of the website our advertising content leads to,
o according to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, and according to the hardware and software your terminal uses for displaying and viewing
o according to the localisation data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or to our service providers) by your terminal with your prior agreement,
• Follow later browsing carried out by your terminal on websites/applications
If you share the use of your terminal with other people
If your terminal is used by several people and when one terminal has several browsers, we cannot ensure for certain that the services and advertising intended for your terminal actually correspond to your own use of that terminal and not that of another user of the terminal. Where applicable, whether you share the use of your terminal with other people and the settings you have on your browser regarding cookies are your choice and your responsibility.
Cookies issued for necessary purposes:
These cookies are essential to the smooth operation of the website. Without them, it would not be possible to memorise your choices and your browsing path, such as your choice not to have the website introductory animation displayed again once you have seen it.
These are used to identify you on our website and allow the storage of your browsing path during your visit.
Cookies issued by Google Analytics to measure audience and statistics:
These cookies allow you to know the number of users and identify how they use the website. The elements collected allow us to constantly improve your experience as a user.
The data selected in this way does not allow us to identify a user; the data is anonymous.
These are used to produce statistics regarding traffic volumes and frequency, and the use of the various elements that make up our websites (visited content and sections, browsing paths), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
Cookies issued by third party applications integrated into our website:
We are likely to include in our website third party software applications, which allow you to share the content of our site with other people, make it known to other people that you have consulted our website, or share your opinion on the contents of our website. This is especially the case of the Share and Like buttons originating in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
The social media network providing such an application button can identify you thanks to this button, even if you have not used that button when consulting our website. In fact, this type of application button can be used by the social media network concerned to follow your browsing path through our website, simply because the social media network account concerned was activated on your computer (logged in) while you were browsing our website. We have no control over the process used by social media networks to collect information when you are browsing our website that is associated with the personal data they possess.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social media networks in order to learn about the purposes, advertising purposes in particular, of the browsing information they can collect via those application buttons. In particular, these privacy policies have to allow you to exercise your choices regarding these social media networks, notably by adjusting the settings of your user accounts for each of these networks.
For the privacy policies of the above-mentioned social media networks, click on the social media network name of your choice:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
• Google+: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
• Trivago: http://www.trivago.fr/static/corporate/cookie_policy
• Tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.fr/CookiePolicy
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The General Terms and Conditions are governed by French law, without prejudice to any mandatory protective provisions that may be applicable in the consumers’ country of residence.
The Customer is informed of the possibility of resorting, in the event of a dispute relating to these General Terms and Conditions, to a conventional mediation procedure or to any other alternative dispute resolution method, under the conditions provided for in Title I of Book VI of the French Consumer Code.
After having referred the dispute to customer service or the Establishment to try to resolve it amicably, and in the event of a negative response or no response within sixty (60) days of the referral, the Customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel Mediator – BP 80303 – 75823 Paris Cedex 17 for the hotels of the HOTELS OCRE & AZUR Group.
– The procedures for making a referral to the Mediator and his contact details are available by clicking on the link on the website www.mtv.travel.
– The complaint may be referred to the Ombudsman within twelve (12) months of the first complaint.
– The form for referring a case to the Mediator can be accessed via the following link: Form for submitting a complaint to the Tourism and Travel Mediator.